- 1. Introduction
HAASYL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “Haasyl/the Company”), through its Website and Mobile Application called “Haasyl” runs an employee financial wellness platform that allows the employee users to track their salary and enables them to withdraw on credit, the earned amount of salary at any point of time at an agreed transaction fees which credit is extended by Non-Banking Financial Companies with whom the Haasyl has arrangements.
By using or accessing the Haasyl platform or opening an Account on the Haasyl Platform, you agree to accept the present Policy and you hereby consent to Haasyl collecting, processing, using, disclosing, sharing and transferring your Information and personal data including but not limited to sensitive Personal Information. This Policy is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder.
In case in future You intend that Your Information as collected should not be used or should be deleted, you can withdraw your consent as provided in the present Policy, by writing to Haasyl platform revoking the said consent or deleting the Account, as the case may be.
Haasyl reserves with itself rights to modify, change or update this Policy at any time. Continued accessing of the Haasyl platform or use of the Products and Services shall be deemed to be your acceptance of this Policy or amendments thereof.
- 2. Collection, processing, disclosure and sharing of Information
- i. Haasyl collects, uses, discloses, shares and transfers Information, other content, communications, information etc. provided by User Employees, when the Users use the Haasyl platform or the Products and Services.
- ii. For the purpose of these Terms, the term“Personal Information” shall mean any information you or the Employer provides to Haasyl and including but not limited to your name, gender, date of birth, age, phone number, photograph, your financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment details, your email ID and password, your employee identification number with the Employer, official email id, your employment history with the Employer, attendance details KYC details (PAN, Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Salary Slip, account details and bank statements, income tax returns etc.).
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Non-Personal Information”shall mean information that does not specifically identify an individual but includes information from you such as the type of internet browser You use, mobile device or computer you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, your, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Personal and Non-Personal Information together is referred to as“Information”. Haasyl may collect Information from you when you open an Account or fill the Application Form, when you use the features or the Products and Services, when you participate in surveys conducted, when you interact with the customer care team, when you carry out transactions on the Haasyl platform etc.
- You specifically undertake and warrant the accuracy and truthfulness of the Information you share and agree that you shall be solely responsible for the same.
- iv. Haasyl may collect details about your use of the Haasyl platform and/or Products and Service, such as the features used, any activity carried out and the frequency/duration/time thereof, the actions taken etc.
- v. Haasyl may be required to collect and combine details from and about the mobile phones, computers, tablets, other devices etc. you may use to access the Haasyl platform. Details that may be obtained from these devices could include:
- • Operating system, hardware and software versions, storage space signal quality, battery level, browser type, plugins, name of mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, IP address, connection speed etc.
- • Network, camera or photos, beacons and mobile phone masts, , data from cookies stored on devices etc.
- 3. Information Usage
Haasyl may use your Information for:
- i. Manage Your Account
- ii. Providing access to the Haasyl platform and/or use of the Products and Services.
- iii. Send SMS for authenticating operations via One Time Password (OTP) etc.
- iv. Conduct survey or analysis of your Account etc.
- v. Develop, test and improve the Haasyl platform, testing and troubleshooting, rectifying glitches, improving navigation and the facilitation of Products and Services.
- 4. Information – how it may be shared
Haasyl may disclose or share your Information which includes your Personal Information to enable providing of Products and Services:
- i. Sharing with NBFC’s or credit information companies Information shared by You may be disclosed and shared with NBFC and/or credit information companies, as the case may be, in order to enable you to avail the Salary Advance Facility.
- ii. Disclosure as required by law or to authorities. Your Information may be shared with authorities such as government/statutory authorities or under court orders; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- iii. Disclosure to third parties including payment gatewaysHaasyl may be required to provide, disclose or share Information, that is collected from You to third-party service providers to provide and ensure availability of Products and Services, payment gateways etc.
- iv. Sharing of Information with prospective suitors or acquirersInformation may be required to be disclosed acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity or business of Haasyl.
- 5. Protection of Information
You explicitly agree, represent and warrant that you
- i. Haasyl, on best effort basis shall attempt to take adequate measures to protect the security of your Information including Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. Haasyl takes adequate precautions, on best effort basis, to secure and protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction, by using industry standards of physical, technical and administrative security measures although you agree that the same cannot be foolproof since no security system is impassable and accordingly Haasyl cannot and does not commit or guarantee that the Information may be absolutely free from invasion or breach.
- ii. Haasyl shall not be liable or responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of your Information by or for any actions or inactions of the NBFC or any other third party that receives your Information.
- iii. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and Haasyl would, in no circumstances be liable or responsible for any breach in this regard by You.
- iv. Personal Information, upon deletion of your Account, is also generally deleted unless you have not repaid the Salary Advance Facility or the interest accrued thereon or the Transaction Fees; the same is required for to comply with any legal requirements, fraud prevention or assistance in any enquiry, for resolving disputes, to protect Haasyl’s interests, to continue to develop and improve Products and Services.
- 6. Mechanism for Grievance Redressal
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the contact details for raising grievances, if any are provided below:
Address: A-154, 15th Floor, Plot 210, Mittal Tower, B.L. Rajani Patel Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, Maharashtra
Contact Number:+91 9820240349